Easy and fun activity to help your child practice letter sounds.
Supplies you will need:
- 1 small paper plate.
- 1 wood stick.
- Craft knife.
- Any alphabet letters.
- Download Mr. Alphabet Finder Template.
- Gather your materials.
- Print Mr. Alphabet Finder Template and color with crayons.
- Cut Mr. Alphabet mouth and trace it on the paper plate.
- Cut paper plate hole with a craft knife.
- Cut the outer circle of the plate. Glue Mr. Alphabet on top of the plate and staple the wood stick.
- Play the game.
- Arrange the alphabet letters on the floor or table top.
- Say the name or sound of a letter and have your child "find" the letter with Mr. Alphabet Finder.
- For additional practice, let your child dictate the name or sound of the letters while you find them.