Practice addition with this super simple addition flip chart craft. The answers are revealed behind each tab!
Supplies you will need:
- 2 sheets of colored paper.
- Craft knife.
- Download My Teaching Station Addition Flip Chart Template.
- Gather your materials.
- Place the ruler along the dashed lines to guide cutting the paper with the craft knife.
- Cut the paper using craft knife along the dashed lines.
- Place glue in the labeled areas.
- Align the top paper with the corners and attach it.
- Use a ruler to guide flipping the cards if needed.
- Super simple addition flip chart completed! Ask the question and allow your child to check the answer behind the tab.