Give mom a handmade Mother's Day card with this easy, yet beautiful kids craft activity.
Supplies you will need:
- 4 tissue papers (red, purple, green and yellow).
- 1 sheet of brown paper.
- Download My Teaching Station Mother's Day Card Template.
- Gather your materials.
- Cut out a shape of the pot from the brown paper.
- Glue the brown paper onto the template.
- Color the words "Happy Mother's Day", the hearts and pot decoration with your favorite colors.
- Cut out several squares of each tissue paper.
- Add glue to the areas in the template where you will glue the tissue paper.
- Use the back of a crayon to wrap a piece of the tissue paper and attach it to the template.
- Surprise mom with a beautiful handmade card made by her child.