This toilet roll octopus is an easy craft activity for toddlers. Teach your child the letter O for Octopus and expose them to the sea animals.
Supplies you will need:
- 1 recycled toilet paper roll
- Paint or colored paper
- Markers to draw eyes and circles
- Cut the colored paper 3/4 longer than the toilet paper's height. (or paint the toilet paper roll and let it dry instead).
- Wrap the colored paper around toilet paper roll and clue the ends.
- Cut 8 strips legs 2/3 of the length of the toilet paper.
- Curl it the strips.
- Mark your eyes and circles.
- Display your newly creative art craft where daddy can see it!