Make a rocket with a toilet paper roll and colored paper. This rocket may not get launched into outer space but this art project will sure be a hit with the kids.
Supplies you will need:
- 3 sheets of paper (orange, white and yellow).
- Paper glue (or stapler).
- Toilet paper roll.
- Yellow tissue paper.
- Cut the white paper using the length of the toilet paper roll to wrap it around it.
- Cut out a 2" radius circle from the orange paper and wrap it around to make a cone.
- Glue the cone on top of the toilet paper roll
- Cut out three small circles from the yellow paper to make the windows of the rocket.
- Cut out two small triangles to make the base for the rocket.
- Make two small cuts (1" long) at the bottom of the toilet paper and insert the triangles.
- Glue the yellow circles on the toilet paper roll.
- Add the yellow tissue paper at the bottom.