Celebrate July 4th with your children by creating this simple kids craft with recycled materials.
Supplies you will need:
- 8 toilet paper rolls.
- 1 egg carton cut in half.
- Blue, red and white paint.
- Paint brush.
- Paper glue.
- Hot glue gun.
- 1 sheet of white paper or a white paper plate.
- Gather your materials.
- Cut 1 inch at both ends of two recycled toilet paper rolls.
- Insert each toilet paper roll with the cuts into 2 other rolls to join them together.
- Add hot glue to assemble recycled toilet paper rolls and the egg carton together.
- Now paint the flag using the red, white and blue paint.
- Cut 6 stars using white paper or the white paper plate and attach to the egg carton.
- Good job, now you can attach your string or a poll to display your craft.