Simple fireworks kids craft to celebrate 4th of July.
Supplies you will need:
- 1 toilet paper roll.
- 3 skewer sticks.
- Silver tape.
- Blue, red and white paint.
- Paint brush
- Scotch tape or paper glue.
- String to hang fireworks.
- Gather your materials.
- Cut a small ring of the toilet paper roll and wrap a piece of the silver tape around.
- Put the skewer through the toilet paper roll ring to create the holes.
- Paint and attach skewers, then cut a star from the silver tape.
- Done! Now you can attach a string to hang the fireworks.